- Select location bar: Ctrl/Cmd+L or Alt+D
- Select search bar: Ctrl/Cmd+K
- Go to your default homepage: Alt/Option+Home
- Go back a page: Alt/Cmd+Left Arrow or Backspace
- Go forward a page: Alt/Option+Right Arrow, or Shift+Backspace
- Select an entire page: (ready to copy and paste) Ctrl/Cmd+A
- Copy selected text: Ctrl/Cmd+C
- Paste to new location: Ctrl/Cmd+V
- Select specific text with keyboard: Turn carat browsing on (F7)
- Refresh/reload page: F5 or Ctrl/Cmd+R
- Open New Tab: Ctrl/Cmd+T
- Switch between tabs: Ctrl/Cmd+Tab
- Select tab by position: Ctrl/Cmd+position (1 - 9)
- View Page Source: Ctrl/Cmd+U
- Find specific words on a page: Ctrl/Cmd F to open Quick Find Box (bottom left of screen).
- Print Page: Ctrl/Cmd+P
- Save Page: Ctrl/Cmd+S
- Increase text size: Ctrl/Cmd++
- Decrease text size: Ctrl/Cmd+-
- Clear Private data: Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+Del
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Yahoo on Thursday is tripling the size of its globally-popular free online email service by adding two new domains as options to "@yahoo.com" addresses.
The introduction of "@ymail.com" and "@rocketmail.com" as Yahoo email address options comes as the pioneering Internet firm strives to convince investors it is on a path to reclaim faded glory and eroded revenues.
Yahoo Mail is the most popular web-based email in the world. Its profitable ad-supported service has approximately 266 million users, according to industry statistics.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Here's what the bag contains :
The bag will have a Market Leverage T Shirt, golf shirt, jacket and cap . But that's not the end, It will also be carrying an
* Ipod Nano engraved your Blog Name & Market Leverage.
* Flip video camera
* $200 Market Leverage Amex Rewards card
* USB drive that is also a pen
Entering the Contest :
There are 2 ways to do this............
- 1st Way :- Just comment on the JohnChow.com post about this contest. This will give One Entry point.
- 2nd Way :- You can blog about the post, just like the way i have done. In the post you should have Link to JohnChow.com & MarketLeverage.com . After you have posted, comment back on the JohnChow.com about your Post & this will finally give you 5 Entry points.
The contest is taking place worldwide, so no matter to which country you belong, just rush to the JohnChow.com & grab that Damn Hot!! bag.
The contest is open till 20 June & winner will be announced on June 21.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Once you're happy with your selection, you can download the PDF file containing your newly created images and print each one massively blown up, resulting in a huge pixel poster to stick on your wall.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Sleepily he answered "Hello?"
A very frantic woman said, "Doctor, our baby just swallowed a
The Doctor said, "Take him to the Hospital and I'll meet you just as
soon as I get there." He started putting on his clothes and was just
getting ready to walk out the door, when the phone rang again. He
A very calm voice on the other end of the line said, "That's alright
Doctor, we found another one, never mind."
Monday, June 2, 2008
On his first day, he dialled the kitchen and shouted into the phone:
"Get me a cup of coffee, quickly!"
The voice from the other side responded:
"You fool; you've dialled the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to?"
"No" replied the trainee.
"It's the Managing Director of the company, you idiot!"
The trainee shouted back: "And do you know who YOU are talking to, you IDIOT?"
"No!" replied the Managing Director angrily.
"Thank God!" replied the trainee and put the phone down.....
Sunday, June 1, 2008
After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about five more times.
When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks the little old lady, 'Why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?'.
'We can't chew them because we've no teeth', she replied.
The puzzled driver asks,
'Why do you buy them then?'
The old lady replied,
'We just love the chocolate around them.'
YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AROUND OLD PEOPLE :)
There are a lot of temporary email provider which let user to generate a fake email address. Here are some examples which may help you.
- SpamBox - Create your temporary email account which will expire from 30 minutes to 1 year (depends on your choice). All the mails received will redirect to your email account.
- 10 Minute Mail - The temporary email address will expire after 10 minutes. Any mails send to this address will automatically show up.
- MailZilla - Once you open or refresh the page, you will be given a new temporary email address. The generated email address is automatically saved to your clipboard.
- MailCatch - They provide 2 interesting features :- Access your temporary email by using subdomain name (yourinbox.mailcatch.com) and RSS feed.
- GuerrillaMail - This website provides you with disposable e-mail addresses which expire after 15 Minutes. You can read or reply email using this temporary email address.
- MintEmail - It will generate a four hour temporary email address. Their robot will automatically click the verification email sent to this address.
- Dodgit - Let user choose their desired temporary email address and also provide access to inbox via RSS.
- Spamify - Disposable temporary email address which expire after 60 minutes and user is able to set the email address.
- MailNull - Required registration, but user can create different email accounts to differentiate emails that come from different websites. All email will be forwarded to user’s original email account.
- FakedEmail - Every user that enter FakedEmail will be given a temporary email account which can automatically show new email message.